Thursday 9 April 2015

I'm Off To France

In other news I've been given the opportunity to spend 8 weeks out in Southern France at Les Stables working as a Coaching Assistant! 



This will be a great experience and I'm looking forward to gaining some invaluable coaching experience from the other highly qualified coaching staff.

With their own outdoor 25m pool, 800m running track and plenty of traffic free roads it should be a great place to train and get ready for the upcoming season. 


Les Stables also have a team of athletes who they support with kit from Zerod and nutrition from high5. I am lucky enough to be a part of 'Les Stables-Zerod Equipe' race team.


For more information about Les Stables check out their website here: www.les-stables.com.

I'm off on the 13th April and will be posting regularly once I'm out there and keeping you all up-to-date with what I'm up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment