Thursday 25 June 2015

World Championships Qualification!

With 14 days till the Europeans I'm feeling fully recovered from racing at the weekend, over a post-race cold and ready to put in my final training block which will hopefully sharpen up my race speed and get me to the start line in good shape.





I received a great email last night confirming that I had qualified for the 2015 Chicago Standard Distance World Championships held in September. This is great news and would be a great opportunity to race against the best age-group athletes in the world. Unfortunately as it stands I'm not going to be able to take my place at this event because of the financial implications of racing so far away and the expense that racing the Europeans has already cost me. So if anyone knows of any generous companies or businesses which could help me in any way then please let me know and I'd be eternally greatful!




No comments:

Post a Comment